MS GSCM Tuition and Fees
The University of Alaska Anchorage is ranked eighth lowest for in-state tuition and fees, making UAA an exceptional and affordable choice for higher education. The total cost of the 20-month Master of Science in Global Supply Chain Management (MS GSCM) program at the University of Alaska Anchorage, including tuition and fees, is approximately $21,000, or approximately $4200 per semester (based on the 2019-2020 tuition rates).
All students enrolled in the 100% online MS GSCM program pay the same graduate resident tuition, regardless of residency.
More information about UAA tuition and fees
Are any scholarships available to graduate students in this program?
Yes! The following are a sample of scholarships that may be available to applicants and/or enrolled graduate students:
- UAA College of Business & Public Policy Scholarship
- AKT Scholarship for Excellence
- College of Business & Public Policy Scholarship
- Eduardo Gustavo Prieto Scholarship
- Michael D. Ford Memorial Scholarship
- Jan & Glenn Fredericks Scholarship
- Alumni Association Scholarship
- Evergreen Business Capital Scholarship
- NDTA Arne Michaelsen Scholarship
UAA maintains a comprehensive list of all College of Business and Public Policy Scholarships.