ANSEP for Business
The College of Business and Public Policy (CBPP) has partnered with the Alaska Native Science and Engineering Program (ANSEP) who will now be supporting students pursuing bachelor's degrees in the college of business programs including accounting, business management, economics, finance, and more through the ANSEP University Success academic learning community.
The ANSEP University Success community is beneficial because students:
- Co-enroll in classes with other ANSEP students
- Participate in organized study groups
- Receive peer and professional mentoring
- Conduct undergraduate research projects
- Work paid professional internships
- Participate in community building activities
- Network with ANSEP students and business partners
- And there is no cost to join or participate!
ANSEP has hundreds of partnerships locally and nationally and these partners are looking for students like those at the CBPP.
ANSEP is a national model for excellence in indigenous higher education programs with the objective to effect systemic change in the hiring patterns of Alaska Natives by placing students on a career path to leadership.
If you want to learn more about the program or how you can benefit from this exciting new partnership, please reach out to Michael Bourdukofsky at (907) 786-6362 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit ANSEP.net.