We Are One
- Greta Goto, Vice-Chair, Bristol Bay Native Corporation
- Teresa Jacobsson, CEO, JW Industries Group & Founder/Chair, ATAA
- Sharon Guenther Lind, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Management, College of Business & Public Policy
- Joe Nelson, J.D., Chair, Sealaska Corporation
- Tiel Smith, CEO, Rural Alaska Community Action Program, Incorporated
- Maria Williams, Ph.D., Professor, Alaska Native Studies, College of Arts and Sciences
Alaska Native Tribes
Alaska Native Village Corporations
Alaska Native Non-Profits
Alaska Native Regional Corporations
Tribal Councils and Boards all working toward one mission: Our People
Join us on January 11 & 12, 2024 as we all grow and train together as a people.
This two-day event will focus on trainings pertinent to Alaska Native: Tribes, Corporations and non-profits.
With the assistance of the University of Alaska Anchorage College of Business and Public Policy & College of Arts and Sciences the organizing committee is working to bring participants at this Alaska Native gathering, trainings pertinent to their respective areas.Session Snapshots
Registration begins in October.