Enjoy an engaging tour of UAA’s College of Business and Public Policy at the Showcase. Learn about programs that help our students become leaders in a rapidly changing world.
- Explore all three floors of Rasmuson Hall, CBPP’s home on campus.
- Visit tasting stations with drinks and delicious finger foods.
- Experience AI through interactive demos and try out virtual reality in the new artificial intelligence lab.
- Test your skills with experimental economics.
- Find out how our accounting students fight fraud.
- Talk policy, the Arctic, and social sciences with researchers from the Institute of Social and Economic Research (ISER).
- Celebrate the launch of our new Seawolf Stock Ticker.
- Bid on select items in our silent auction.
- Much more!
$50 per person when you register by July 31st, $75 per person after July 31st.
* CBPP Alumni Showcase Tickets are $25 per person.
Proceeds of this event and a portion of ticket sales will support the College of Business & Public Policy student programs and scholarships. Donations will be receipted by the University of Alaska Foundation.