Numerous scholarships are available for students in the College of Business and Public Policy. Posters and scholarship announcements are posted throughout the Rasmuson Building ( CBPP's home ). You'll also find information about scholarships available through the Office of Financial Aid.
CBPP Competitive Administration Scholarship
A limited amount of funding is available for awarding based on applicant meeting the eligibility requirements below and strength of the applicant’s packet content.
Please read application instructions carefully and for help with the application process, feel free to contact the Student Advising Center (907-786-4100).
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS for COMPETITIVE ADMINISTRATION SCHOLARSHIP:
Undergraduate and Graduate students must be in current satisfactory academic standing with the University of Alaska system policy. If GPA is not maintained and/or all courses are not completed, the student will be ineligible for funding the following semester. If actual courses vary at time of award/funding, CBPP reserves the right to adjust the funding amount.
- Undergraduate students
- Must be officially enrolled at UAA for at least 3 credits in a program leading to a degree or certificate from CBPP
- Formally admitted into a CBPP degree seeking program or certificate
- and maintain a UAA cumulative GPA of 2.8 or higher and making satisfactory academic progress
- Graduate students (includes above requirements in addition to below)
- Must be formally admitted into a CBPP graduate program; enrolled in at least 3 credits & maintain a cumulative UAA GPA of 3.0 or higher
APPLICATION PACKET OUTLINE: Deadline has passed for 2018. Check back for details in the Spring 2019.