Important Dates & Deadlines
The dates below apply to the Spring 2017 cohort beginning in Anchorage, Alaska. Cohorts beginning in different semesters and locales may have different deadlines. For more information, please call the CBPP Graduate Programs Office at (907) 786-4171 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday, October 7, 2016. Deadline for completed application files, to include:
- $75 application fee (nonrefundable)
- Graduate Application for Admission (completed on line, see back of this page for instructions)
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals who can comment on your academic and/or professional performance
- A resumé documenting work experience
- All undergraduate transcripts
- GMAT scores (register for an appointment to take the GMAT at www.mba.com)
Transcripts must be mailed directly or submitted electronically from a secure server directly from the issuing institution to UAA Office of Admissions, P.O. Box 141629, Anchorage, AK 99514-1629 or to email@example.com. (Transcripts from UAA and other UA system colleges can be accessed online, so you don't need to order them.)
Resumés, essays and letters of recommendation should be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com. Be sure to include your full name and UAA student identification number in email correspondence, and mention that you are applying to the MS GSCM program.
Friday, November 11, 2016: Deadline for registration in Spring 2017 MS GSCM classes, and for tuition payment arrangements for the first course.
- Tuition and fees for this cohort will be $6,660 tuition per semester in addition to UAA's mandatory student fees, network charge and a lab fee. Tuition will cover books and class materials, as well as three catered meals on each of the four class meeting weekends per semester.
- For tuition payment, students may use Visa, MasterCard, check or tuition assistance. Some organizations require applications for tuition assistance up to 45 days before the start of a course. It is highly recommended that students seek out this information from their organizations as soon as possible. The first course begins on January 27, 2017.
Course Weekends: The first of the five courses will be LOG A661.
- Students are given weekend dates for two semesters at the start of every semester.
- Class time: Saturday (8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.) & Sunday (8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.)
|Spring 2017 Anchorage, AK
LOG A661 001: Supply Chain Strategic Planning
|Orientation||Friday, January 27, 2017, Evening Reception & Orientation|
|Weekend 1||January 28 & 29, 2017|
|Weekend 2||February 25 & 26, 2017|
|Weekend 3||March 25 & 26, 2017|
|Weekend 4||April 22 & 23, 2017|